In his writing and thinking Asger Jorn discusses and interconnects a variety of issues and fields. The lecture ‘Asger Jorn – Thinking in Threes’ is the more or less natural consequence of me trying to find a way to deal with these complexities. It introduces Jorn’s practice in an inclusive way, discussing his art, groups that he was associated with, his publishing and thinking.
Asger Jorn – Thinking in Threes was presented at:
– Rietveld Academy, Ceramics Department, Amsterdam (18 March 2014)
– M.F.A, Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Tel-Aviv, Israel (3 November 2013)
– ADA – area for debate and art, Rotterdam (13 May 2013)
– Fabrica de Pensule, Cluj Napoca, Romania (22 June 2012)
– Artez (upon the invitation of Casco, office for art, theory and design, Arnhem, NL (7 July 2012)